Today, instant response is an essential aspect of marketing strategy. From the development of your marketing strategy PDF to implementation, the speed of service should be at the forefront of your approach. This is because one of the most important aspects of UX today is real-time communication. According to research, over half of consumers expect businesses to respond to their queries around the clock. Furthermore, if a business fails to respond within five minutes, the chances of conversion fall by 400%. However, there is a solution – chatbots. With an artificially intelligent customer service agent, you can deliver an instant response – which dramatically improves customer experience. Here, we discuss how to integrate chatbots into your marketing strategy.
Integrating chatbots into your marketing strategy PDF
In order to effectively implement a chatbot initiative, it is critical that you obtain full organisational buy-in. Therefore, when collating your marketing strategy PDF to present to colleagues, it is essential to stress some key statistics. For example, studies show that 73% of consumers prefer to communicate with businesses via messaging app rather than email. Further to this, more than half of consumers would rather message a business than call. With a chatbot, companies can meet these preferences whilst delivering dynamic, personalised customer experiences. Not only do chatbots meet customer expectations, but they also optimise human productivity. For instance, chatbots can handle FAQs and repetitive customer queries, whilst human agents deal with more difficult requests.
According to experts, there are three key ways to integrate a chatbot initiative into your initial marketing strategy PDF proposal. These are:
- Chatbots are a key driver of engagement. Chatbots can facilitate broader marketing goals through lead generation and even market research. Businesses can use chatbots to gather solicit interactions, engage prospects, and collect customer data.
- Chatbots are a solution for app fatigue. A few years ago, apps where the headline on every marketing strategy PDF. However, consumers were inundated with so many apps they got tired of downloading them. As a result, chatbots are a route to curing so-called “app fatigue” by providing all the functionality without requiring consumers to download anything.
- Chatbots can act as sales reps. Perhaps the most important advantage of chatbots is that they are a cost-effective, automated way to communicate with customers. Now, these programs can deliver more authentic, personalised interactions than ever before.
Chatbot success stories: 4 quick case studies
The best chatbot programs don’t feel like talking to a computer – the conversation is natural, convenient, and doesn’t detract from a user’s engagement with a website. Furthermore, it provides customers with the information they want instantly. To conclude, below are four quick case studies about major companies that are leveraging chatbots to maximum effect.
- Spotify. Spotify’s chat function makes it simpler than ever to search, discover and share music.
- Starbucks. The hot beverage giant Starbucks has made their ordering process even easier with their bot, which tells you when your coffee is ready and how much it costs.
- Sephora. Cosmetics brand Sephora has created a makeup assistant that helps you to pick the right product for you, based on the latest reviews and ratings.
- Wholefoods. Wholefoods’ bot initiative helps users to search for recipes and filter them based on their dietary requirements.
What these brief examples demonstrate is that these companies know how to put their marketing strategy PDF into action. Thanks to artificial intelligence, they are able to make their marketing objectives a reality – and chatbots are an essential component.